Antique Rolex Precision watches
Prestige Watch Services is a division of MPPM Ltd, and is a authorized Rolex service center which work with Paul Mara Jewellers in Victoria servicing Rolex watch for B C in Canada.
Steve Cotton - Service Technician Qualifications:
- Director of Prestige Watch Services Ltd - a division of MPPM LTD Qualicum Beach. A fully Authorized Rolex watch service center. Specializing in Vintage Rolex restoration and service. Prestige works for Rolex Canada through Paul Mara Jewellers, a Vancouver Island Authorized Rolex sales and service center.
- Director of Sales and Service for Diamori Rolex Sales & Service in Edmonton. AB - where he oversaw the design and operation of a complete Quality Service center for Rolex watches (standards and protocol set out by Rolex watch Canada).
- - Successfully completed a 1 week refresher course. Instructor – O’hannas Service Dept & Gerry O’Hanlon.
- - Successfully completed a Practical/theory course. 1 month under instructor Kurt Bruno.
- 1994 (9 weeks) ROLEX AUSTRALIA Melbourne, Australia - Successfully completed a Rolex mechanical movement’s course under instructor Russell Easton.
- 1982 ETA-EBAUCHES, SA Geneva, Switzerland - Successfully completed course on quartz and mechanical movements.
- 1982 W.O.S.T.E.P. Geneva, Switzerland - Successfully completed Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Education Program, including course in modern watch servicing (theory/practical, shop work, electronic and quartz watches, sales training and factory visits). Scored 98% in final theory and practical exam.
- 1978-1981 NZHI New Zealand - Watch and clock making and jewelry manufacturing apprenticeship.
- Experienced in the field of watch and clock service & repair - having worked for Peter Cotton Jewelers(as Service Technician) and Orewa Time Center (as Owner Manager) in New Zealand, Golden Hour Clock Shop in Edmonton AB (as Sales and Service Manager), and Diamori Rolex Sales & Service in Edmonton AB (as Director of Sales and Service).
The Micro Precision Parts Manufacturing team has the training; its oldest member with twenty three years experience, in the horological field.